Artichoke Spinach Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our recipe for Artichoke Spinach Spread you won't have to wait until you can make it to a restaurant. You can make this appetizer classic right at home! So grab the chips, and get the whole family excited about diggin' in.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except artichoke hearts; beat until well blended. Stir in artichoke hearts, then spoon into casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and edges are golden. Serve immediately.
For smaller gatherings, divide the uncooked mixture into smaller casserole dishes, wrap them well, and keep them on hand in the freezer. That way, you can always heat up a treat for last-minute guests. Watching your waistline but still want to indulge? Use light mayo and cream cheese, and serve with veggie sticks or our light, homemade Garlic Pita Crisps for a guilt-free party-starter!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.