We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a must-try party recipe! If you love a BLT sandwich then you're going to flip over our delicious creamy BLT Spread that looks as good as it tastes. No matter what you spread it on, it's a hit-maker.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package real bacon pieces
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Mound on a serving platter, top evenly with remaining ingredients, and chill until ready to serve.
For that authentic BLT experience, serve with toast points. Just toast some white bread and cut each slice diagonally into quarters. And for a change of pace, try serving this spread with our tasty pita chips.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!