Bacon Pierogi Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lookin' for a way to fancy up a classic like bacon? These Bacon Pierogi Bites use only three ingredients, making them a great last-minute appetizer to serve at your next get-together!
What You'll Need:
- 14 bacon slices, cut in half
- 1 (12-ounce) package mini potato and Cheddar pierogies, thawed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wrap bacon around center of each pierogi and place on prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- We like to serve these with sour cream!
- Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
- We've got even more pierogi favorites where this came from! Be sure to check out our Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake and Pierogi Lasagna.
- Plus, if your'e looking for more appetizer recipes that'll get gobbled up at your next party, be sure to check out our Maryland Crab Cakes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!