Bacon Wrapped Scallops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bacon-wrapped scallops make an incredibly flavorful party appetizer that looks fancy but is really quick and easy to make! Your guests will be impressed and only you will know how simple it was!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound bacon
- 1 pound sea scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut bacon slices in half crosswise. Roll a piece of bacon around each scallop and secure with wooden toothpick; place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until scallops are cooked through and bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar over medium heat; mix well and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until sugar is dissolved.
- Dip bacon-wrapped scallops in sauce and serve with remaining sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!