Baked Cheese Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese, salsa, and beer all rolled into one...Baked Cheese Drops are just the thing to make for "drop"-in company!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack-pepper cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup beer
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well then drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Serve cheese drops with additional salsa for dipping.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.