Bite Sized Mexican Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen bite-sized pizza snacks
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Uh oh, you've got a snack attack that just won't go away! These mini pizzas are just the cure.
What You'll Need:
- 24 Triscuit® Crackers
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1 (2 ½-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange crackers on prepared baking sheet. Spoon salsa evenly over crackers. Top with olives, if desired, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
To spice these up, add a few sliced jalapeno peppers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.