Bite Sized Mexican Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen bite-sized pizza snacks
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Uh oh, you've got a snack attack that just won't go away! These mini pizzas are just the cure.
What You'll Need:
- 24 Triscuit® Crackers
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1 (2 ½-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange crackers on prepared baking sheet. Spoon salsa evenly over crackers. Top with olives, if desired, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
To spice these up, add a few sliced jalapeno peppers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.