Black Bean Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn a can of black beans into a fiesta of flavors by adding lot of fresh south-of-the-border ingredients to create our easy Black Bean Salsa.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salsa is great as a dip with some chips or veggies or you can use it as a tasty topping for fish, chicken, or beef.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!