Blue Cheese Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Get your party started with these Blue Cheese Crisps. The crispy crust and chewy inside make it perfect for entertaining everyone's different favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 baguette, cut into 32 slices (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together butter and blue cheese until blended; stir in walnuts. Set aside.
- Place baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes. Turn slices, and spread evenly with blue cheese mixture. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
'Baguette' is just a fancy name for French bread that's shaped into a long, narrow loaf. You can find freshly baked baguettes in the bakery section of your supermarket. The crispy crust and chewy inside make it perfect for these party starters!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!