Blue Cheese Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Get your party started with these Blue Cheese Crisps. The crispy crust and chewy inside make it perfect for entertaining everyone's different favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 baguette, cut into 32 slices (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together butter and blue cheese until blended; stir in walnuts. Set aside.
- Place baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes. Turn slices, and spread evenly with blue cheese mixture. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
'Baguette' is just a fancy name for French bread that's shaped into a long, narrow loaf. You can find freshly baked baguettes in the bakery section of your supermarket. The crispy crust and chewy inside make it perfect for these party starters!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!