Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How could you go wrong with a recipe as mouthwateringly good as this one? This Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip will have you salivating at the mere thought of it's spicy, Ranch flavors!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (see note)
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch dressing mix
- Celery sticks
- Assorted corn chips, tortilla chips, or crackers
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW setting 3 hours.
- Stir dip before serving. Serve with celery sticks, corn chips, tortilla chips, or crackers.
For convenience sake, use a rotisserie chicken from your deli department to get the amount of chicken you need for this recipe. Generally, 1 (2-pound) rotisserie chicken yields 3 cups of chopped or shredded cooked chicken.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!