We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Absolutely one of our favorites, these are easy to make and tasty as can be. They're even great for snack attacks 'cause they don't have any preservatives!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using your hands, knead well until a soft dough forms. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into 1/2- x 3- inch strips. Place on rimmed baking sheets that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until light golden. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely then place in an airtight container until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?