- 10 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Absolutely one of our favorites, these are easy to make and tasty as can be. They're even great for snack attacks 'cause they don't have any preservatives!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon paprika
teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Using your hands, knead well until a soft dough forms. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into 1/2- x 3- inch strips. Place on rimmed baking sheets that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until light golden. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely then place in an airtight container until ready to use.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES