Cheese and Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cheese and Crab Dip cooks up stove-top or on the grill as a warm cheesy seafood dip to tempt your guests with. Team it with your favorite crackers and chips and it will be the first to go at the party.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices (one ounce each) American cheese (or 10 3/4-ounce slices)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (6-1/2-ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
What To Do:
- In a heavy skillet, combine the cheeses and milk; place on the coolest part of the grill or over low heat on your stovetop and stir until the cheese melts.
- Stir in crabmeat and wine; cook until heated through.
- Makes 2 cups
NOTE: You can get the same great taste with imitation crabmeat (and it'll cost less, too.).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!