Cheesy Chicken Pita Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 Appetizers
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
There's lots to love about pita, but top it with cheese and chicken and you've got pita heaven! These Cheesy Chicken Pita Wedges take yummy pita to a whole new level of deliciousness!
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 4 (6-inch) pita bread rounds
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine first 10 ingredients and, if desired, red bell pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
Slice each pita horizontally to make 2 rounds. Spread chicken mixture evenly over rough sides of pita rounds. Using a pizza cutter, slice each round into 8 wedges; place wedges on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until topping is golden and bubbly. Garnish, if desired, with sliced green onions, shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, or salsa. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!