Cheesy Spinach Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spinach sure is tasty when it's mixed with yummy ingredients like Parmesan and breadcrumbs and then rolled into balls. This easy appetizer will quickly become a new favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10 ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Shape mixture into golf ball-sized balls and place on cookie sheets that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until balls start to turn golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!