Cheesy Spinach Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spinach sure is tasty when it's mixed with yummy ingredients like Parmesan and breadcrumbs and then rolled into balls. This easy appetizer will quickly become a new favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10 ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Shape mixture into golf ball-sized balls and place on cookie sheets that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until balls start to turn golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"