We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This simple chicken recipe makes a great appetizer! Plus, since our Chicken Rollups only take 15 minutes to make, it's the perfect recipe to make for surprise visits from guests!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) boiled ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
What To Do:
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts evenly with salt and pepper. Top each breast half with ham, provolone, sage, and garlic powder. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Brown the chicken in the butter, stir in the pasta sauce, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
- Serve this with cooked pasta to enjoy the flavorful sauce.
- Make-Ahead Suggestions: Prepare the chicken rollups and refrigerate. Uncooked rollups can be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!