We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This simple chicken recipe makes a great appetizer! Plus, since our Chicken Rollups only take 15 minutes to make, it's the perfect recipe to make for surprise visits from guests!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) boiled ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
What To Do:
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts evenly with salt and pepper. Top each breast half with ham, provolone, sage, and garlic powder. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Brown the chicken in the butter, stir in the pasta sauce, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
- Serve this with cooked pasta to enjoy the flavorful sauce.
- Make-Ahead Suggestions: Prepare the chicken rollups and refrigerate. Uncooked rollups can be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 day.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!