Chicken Stuffed Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
These are no ordinary hard-cooked eggs. Once stuffed with hearty cooked rotisserie chicken they'll be the talk of your party as an appetizer or atop some mixed green for a light lunch.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Leaf lettuce
What To Do:
- Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks, mash in a large bowl.
- Stir in chicken and next 6 ingredients. Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture. Place on a lettuce-lined platter, and sprinkle with paprika.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.