Chicken and Brie Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
This non-traditional version of Mexican-style quesadillas takes advantage of popular French Brie and easy all-American rotisserie chicken for a main dish meal to savor. You'll love our Chicken 'n' Brie Quesadillas.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 scallions, minced and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 8 (7") flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie, trimmed and diced
What To Do:
- Stir together first 6 ingredients, 1/4 cup scallions, and 1/4 cup cilantro in a large bowl. Let salsa stand 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees. Stir together remaining scallions, remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, the chicken, and chopped green chilies in another bowl.
- Arrange 4 tortillas on a lightly greased large baking sheet. Top evenly with cheese, chicken mixture, and remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately with salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!