Chicken and Brie Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
This non-traditional version of Mexican-style quesadillas takes advantage of popular French Brie and easy all-American rotisserie chicken for a main dish meal to savor. You'll love our Chicken 'n' Brie Quesadillas.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 scallions, minced and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 8 (7") flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie, trimmed and diced
What To Do:
- Stir together first 6 ingredients, 1/4 cup scallions, and 1/4 cup cilantro in a large bowl. Let salsa stand 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees. Stir together remaining scallions, remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, the chicken, and chopped green chilies in another bowl.
- Arrange 4 tortillas on a lightly greased large baking sheet. Top evenly with cheese, chicken mixture, and remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately with salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!