Chicken and Brie Quesadillas
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
This non-traditional version of Mexican-style quesadillas takes advantage of popular French Brie and easy all-American rotisserie chicken for a main dish meal to savor. You'll love our Chicken 'n' Brie Quesadillas.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 5 scallions, minced and divided
cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 8 (7") flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie, trimmed and diced
What To Do:
- Stir together first 6 ingredients, 1/4 cup scallions, and 1/4 cup cilantro in a large bowl. Let salsa stand 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees. Stir together remaining scallions, remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, the chicken, and chopped green chilies in another bowl.
- Arrange 4 tortillas on a lightly greased large baking sheet. Top evenly with cheese, chicken mixture, and remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately with salsa.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES