Chicken and Broccoli Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
We sure have come a long way from the traditional sauce and cheese pizza...you may never go back after you taste this one!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1¼ pounds), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 2 one-pound store-bought prepared pizza shells, thawed if frozen
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat and cook the chicken chunks for 6 to 8 minutes, until no pink remains.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining olive oil and the garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning. Brush each pizza shell with half of the oil and spice mixture.
- Spread half the broccoli, half the chicken chunks, and half the tomatoes over each pizza shell. Spread half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese over each pizza shell, then sprinkle each shell with 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning. Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust is crisp and golden.
Makes two 11-inch pizzas.