Chicken and Cheese Crostini
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 9 Min
- READY IN
- 14 Min
Our scrumptious Chicken and Cheese Crostini appetizers are easy to throw together even if time is short. Be a homemade hero, by using these easy market shortcuts like the rotisserie chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 French baguette, cut into about 48 (1/4"-thick) slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
cup chunky salsa
teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Arrange baguette slices on aluminum foil-lined baking sheets. Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
- Combine cheese and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl; spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each bread slice. Bake 4 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES