Chicken and Cheese Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 9 Min
- READY IN
- 14 Min
Our scrumptious Chicken and Cheese Crostini appetizers are easy to throw together even if time is short. Be a homemade hero, by using these easy market shortcuts like the rotisserie chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 French baguette, cut into about 48 (1/4"-thick) slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Arrange baguette slices on aluminum foil-lined baking sheets. Bake 5 minutes or until golden.
- Combine cheese and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl; spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each bread slice. Bake 4 more minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.