Chinese Chicken Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of my favorite parts of going to a Chinese restaurant is the food we get before the main course! Now it's easy to make these at home to create our own appetizer poo-poo platter.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 scallions, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Peanut oil for frying
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients except the peanut oil; mix well.
- Cover the bottom of a large skillet with about 1/2 inch peanut oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Drop the chicken mixture by teaspoonfuls into the hot oil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and fry the chicken pieces for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Serve these with hoisin sauce or your favorite Chinese dipping sauce. Why not try using ground turkey in place of the ground chicken? Go ahead...you'll get the same great taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.