Cocktail Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 Bite-Size Crab Cakes
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You don't have to spend a whole lot of money on food when you want to invite friends over for a nibble. Here's an easy throw-together that makes them feel special ('cause they think you spent a fortune to make these).
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion tops
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 3/8 cups dry bread crumbs
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat, flaked
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine scallions, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Stir in eggs and bread crumbs; add crabmeat and mix well.
- Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls into 30 patties and place on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Of course you can make these ahead of time and warm them in a 300 degree F oven for 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.