We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chopped fresh veggies resemble a sprinkling of confetti on this quick cream-cheesy appetizer. Pre-packaged crescent rolls do the work for us!
What You'll Need:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups finely chopped fresh vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, bell peppers, or any colorful combination of your favorites)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the crescent roll dough onto a 10" x 15" cookie sheet to form a crust.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden, then allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil, and garlic powder. Spread the mixture thinly over the cooled crust. Top with the chopped vegetables. Cut and serve.
Makes 20 squares.
Our Test Kitchen found that these cut best with a pizza cutter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You only need five minutes to make this homemade Chinese recipe taste take-out worthy, so grab your wok (or a skillet!) and some fresh ingredients and get ready to impress your whole family. One taste and you'll never order Chinese take-out again!