Country Bacon Cheddar Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our easy-to-throw-together Country Bacon Cheddar Puffs make a tasty snack for after school, but they're also great to serve as a dinner appetizer or party hors d'oeuvre.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions (green onions)
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb. Evenly sprinkle with bacon bits, Cheddar cheese, and scallions. Pull dough over filling and pinch together firmly so filling is completely enclosed. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
- We think you'll also love our Southern Bacon Tomato Quiche for a quick snack the next time company stops by.
- Serve with sour cream for dipping and get that loaded baked potato taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!