Country Bacon Cheddar Puffs
- 10 puffs
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Our easy-to-throw-together Country Bacon Cheddar Puffs make a tasty snack for after school, but they're also great to serve as a dinner appetizer or party hors d'oeuvre.
What You'll Need:
1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
2 tablespoons bacon bits
cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons sliced scallions (green onions)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb. Evenly sprinkle with bacon bits, Cheddar cheese, and scallions. Pull dough over filling and pinch together firmly so filling is completely enclosed. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
- We think you'll also love our Southern Bacon Tomato Quiche for a quick snack the next time company stops by.
- Serve with sour cream for dipping and get that loaded baked potato taste.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 07 13