Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 19 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
What You'll Need:
1 pound large fresh mushrooms
4 tablespoons butter, divided
cup plus 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
cup shredded fresh, canned or imitation crabmeat
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently clean mushrooms by wiping them with a damp paper towel. Remove stems from 3/4 pound of the firmest mushrooms; set aside caps.
- Finely chop mushroom stems and remaining 1/4 pound whole mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat and add 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs, the shredded crab, onion powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter; sprinkle evenly over tops of mushroom caps and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until heated through.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 09 13