Danish Blue Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our homemade Danish Blue Cheese Spread is a must for anyone who loves blue cheese. This novel, flavorful party spread is easy to make, and always earns you praise.
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup ripe pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well, until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator but serve at room temperature.
- If you'd like a little smoother consistency, add 1 or 2 teaspoons milk.
- There are lots of nice ways to serve this: You can place it in a serving bowl and surround it with your favorite crackers. Make a cheese ball this way: Line a medium bowl with plastic wrap. Lightly press mixture into bowl, flattening top; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. When ready to serve, invert cheese ball onto platter, remove plastic wrap and sprinkle with additional chopped parsley. Or you can toast it: Cut fresh French bread into 1/2 -to 3/4-inch slices. Spread generously with cheese spread. Broil 6 inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until spread is bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!