Deviled Egg Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way to take an old-time favorite and "spread" it around a bit. Our Deviled Egg Dip is a great addition to your party offerings.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients and process until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cut vegetables are the perfect accompaniment to this dip.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes
- Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion
- Topless Reuben Sliders
- Easy Corn Fritters
- Pepperoni Pie Squares
- Crunchy Zucchini Strips
- Southwestern Chicken Salad Spirals
- Chicken Egg Rolls
- Chicken Wontons with Hoisin Peanut Dipping Sauce
- French Onion Pickups