Dogs 'n' Hogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll go hog-wild over our tasty recipe for Dogs 'n' Hogs. Every bite of our recipe for mini bacon-wrapped hot dogs is irresistibly flavor-packed.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs (about 1 pound), cut into thirds (24 pieces)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey and cherry juice; process until smooth.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes, turn hot dogs over, then cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.
Make it an extra special party when you also serve up an Almond Crusted Brie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.