Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Rich and creamy with a zesty kick, our Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is always a crowd-pleaser. Better make a double batch, 'cause it's guaranteed to go quick.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups frozen cooked grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the garlic bread; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot.
- Meanwhile, prepare garlic bread according to package directions. Cut into 1/2-inch slices and serve with dip.
- Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
- If you're looking for more great American recipes, be sure to check out our collection of International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!