Easy Seafood Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Our Easy Seafood Dip is perfect for holiday entertaining, but serve it anytime though, 'cause it makes any gathering holiday special.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp or crabmeat
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; chill. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Serve with vegetable and bread dippers. Imitation crabmeat or shrimp will work well too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!