Festive Cranberry-Cream Cheese Spread
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
This appetizer is just the thing to bring out when unexpected guests drop by. Chances are you'll have cream cheese and pecans on hand. So stock up on the fruit mixture and you're ready for anyone- and don't forget the crackers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) container cranberry-raspberry crushed fruit for chicken
- 2 tablespoons amaretto (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. Combine crushed fruit and, if desired, amaretto; spoon over cream cheese.
- Spread pecans in a pie plate; microwave uncovered, at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once. Sprinkle pecans over crushed fruit mixture. Serve immediately with crackers.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES