Fiery Zucchini Fries
- about 48 zucchini strips
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Your gang will love these spicy hot baked zucchini fries. We bet they won't even care that they're eating healthy vegetables!
What You'll Need:
- 3 medium-sized zucchini (about 1 pound total)
- 1 1/2
cups crushed nacho-flavored chips
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut each zucchini in half crosswise then cut each half lengthwise into french-fry-like strips.
- Place the chips, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne in a shallow dish; mix well. In another shallow dish, whisk the eggs. Coat each zucchini strip in the egg mixture and coat completely with the chip mixture; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray fries with cooking spray and bake 15 minutes, or until crispy. Serve immediately.
Serve Fiery Zucchini Fries with your favorite dipping sauce.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 19 13