Football Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beer, cheese, and bread--does it get much better than that? If you're looking for that easy party recipe that'll get everyone gathered on the sofa for the big game, then our Football Cheese Dip is exactly what you need. It only uses five ingredients, so you don't need to be a master chef to keep everyone satisfied. Throw on your favorite team jersey and get ready to root 'em to victory!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) dark rye bread loaf, unsliced
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
What To Do:
- Slice the top off the bread and hollow it out, cutting the bread from the inside into chunks. In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, stirring frequently.
- Pour the warm dip into the bread bowl and serve with the bread chunks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.