Football Cheese Dip
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
Beer, cheese, and bread--does it get much better than that? If you're looking for that easy party recipe that'll get everyone gathered on the sofa for the big game, then our Football Cheese Dip is exactly what you need. It only uses five ingredients, so you don't need to be a master chef to keep everyone satisfied. Throw on your favorite team jersey and get ready to root 'em to victory!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) dark rye bread loaf, unsliced
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
What To Do:
- Slice the top off the bread and hollow it out, cutting the bread from the inside into chunks. In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, stirring frequently.
- Pour the warm dip into the bread bowl and serve with the bread chunks.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES