We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're always looking for something to spark up our fruit salad. Well, here's a fantastic treat for everyone, and any kind of fruit goes with it. And does it ever go. . . .
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marshmallow cream
- Your favorite flavor liqueur to taste (about 1 tablespoon)
What To Do:
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Makes about 2 cups.
This dip is especially good with strawberries, but I have also served it with melon balls (cantaloupe and honeydew), grapes, apples, bananas, and mandarin oranges. It's great for fast holiday entertaining!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.