Glazed Macadamia Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No way! These are not your run-of-the-mill chicken wings. With macadamia nuts and a glaze made with soy sauce and orange marmalade, these wings are destined to make your house the party house!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 cups orange marmalade
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a shallow baking pan with foil then coat foil with cooking spray.
- Remove and discard tips from chicken wings. Cut each wing in half at joint, place on baking pan, and bake 15 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine marmalade, nuts, and soy sauce over low heat. Cook until marmalade melts, about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush marmalade mixture over chicken then bake an additional 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with mixture and turning occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!