Hot Dog Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of making plain old pigs in blankets again, let's try something a little different. Start by wrapping hot dogs in biscuit dough, but this time spread the mustard and relish right on the dough before baking. That's it: Hot Dog Puffs!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7 -ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish, drained
- 10 cocktail franks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each with the palm of your hand. Spread mustard and relish equally over each biscuit. Place one cocktail frank at the end of each biscuit and roll up. Cut each in half and place cut-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until biscuits are golden. Serve immediately.
There's already mustard inside, but if you want, go ahead and serve these with spicy mustard to give them an extra zip.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.