Kick Off Beef Pretzel Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hear that whistle? That's the sound of the kick off, and we've got an easy snack recipe to get you started. We're putting all of your best party foods together to create the ultimate munchable bite: pretzels, beef, and cheese. Put these power foods together and create a top-notch party atmosphere. Game on!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeno pepper slices (see note)
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 20 thinly sliced deli roast beef slices
- 20 (3-inch) honey wheat pretzel sticks
What To Do:
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture on 1 side of each roast beef slice; top each slice with 1 pretzel stick, and roll up. Serve immediately, or chill up to 1 hour.
Presliced jalapeno peppers can be found in cans in the Mexican food section of your supermarket or picked in jars in the condiment section. You can also mix up this recipe a bit by omitting the shredded Cheddar, jalapeno pepper slices, and garlic powder. Instead, stir together cream cheese with 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallions, 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish, and 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard. Then proceed with the recipe as directed above.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!