Layered Nachos Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
So many of us go to trendy restaurants and order Nachos Supreme, but we never think of making them at home. That's about to change! Now that you know how to prepare restaurant-style nachos, you're gonna put them on your home dinner menu.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tortilla chips in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle cheese over bean mixture and bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Dollop with guacamole and sour cream then sprinkle with scallions, tomato, and sliced jalapenos, if desired. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!