Lighter 7-Layer Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the name fool you. Our Lighter 7-Layer Dip may have good-for-you ingredients but it does not lack in the flavor department. Grab your favorite chips and get ready for a real taste bud fiesta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole (See Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
What To Do:
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter, then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then tomato, followed by scallions and black olives. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!