Lighter 7-Layer Dip
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
Don't let the name fool you. Our Lighter 7-Layer Dip may have good-for-you ingredients but it does not lack in the flavor department. Grab your favorite chips and get ready for a real taste bud fiesta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole (See Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
What To Do:
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter, then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then tomato, followed by scallions and black olives. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To make your own healthier guacamole in no time, see our recipe for Creamy Guacamole.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
05 05 14