Lighter 7-Layer Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let the name fool you. Our Lighter 7-Layer Dip may have good-for-you ingredients but it does not lack in the flavor department. Grab your favorite chips and get ready for a real taste bud fiesta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole (See Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
What To Do:
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter, then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then tomato, followed by scallions and black olives. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To make your own healthier guacamole in no time, see our recipe for Creamy Guacamole.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!