Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As if salsa wasn't exciting enough on its own with a fiesta of flavors and textures, this recipe for Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa will really get the party started, 'cause it gets an extra boost from refreshing diced mango!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn with peppers, drained
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve salsa with baked tortilla or pita chips.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!