Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes Mediterranean cooking so popular is the pairing of light, fresh ingredients that are so flavorful and satisfying. These Mediterranean-inspired deviled eggs will surely be your tasty ticket at the table.
What You'll Need:
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, hummus, black olives, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture (see Tip) and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with chopped parsley. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Place egg mixture in a resealable plastic storage bag, seal, and cut tip off one corner of bag. Pipe egg mixture into egg white halves.
NOTES: For more information about eggs and World Egg Day, visit www.incredibleegg.org. Visit www.GoodEggProject.org to learn more about modern egg farming and how to give back to the community and live more healthfully.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.