Mini Pizza Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 to 20 hors d'oeuvres
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
These are equally great as party hors d'oeuvres or a Saturday lunch for the family - simple, simple, simple but sooo luscious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 1 pound processed cheese spread (such as Velveeta)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 loaves party rye bread
What To Do:
In a skillet, brown beef and sausage over medium-high heat. Drain off grease.
Add cheese and stir until melted. Add oregano, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Lay out rye bread slices on ungreased baking sheets and distribute mixture evenly over bread slices. Place under broiler until brown.
These may be frozen until ready to heat and eat (no thawing necessary; just broil and serve). If you're serving these to a smaller gang, you can easily reduce these quantities.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.