We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is so big, you'd better save it till you have a hungry crowd on your hands.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (8 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1¼ ounces) dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place the tortilla chips in a mound on a 12-inch pizza pan and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat for 7 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, crumbling it as it cooks. Stir in the taco seasoning and refried beans. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon over the tortilla chips, then top with the shredded cheese, olives, and chilies. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the salsa, sour cream, scallion, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Since you know what your gang likes, feel free to omit any of these toppings or add any favorites.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?