We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 3 cups dip
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Want a fast dip that will have everybody raving? Pepperoni Dip is the one. You know how much everybody loves it on pizza? Well, serve it this way, hot or cold, and they'll call you the master dip maker.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can fried onions
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 (3-1/2- to 4-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, diced
- 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Reserve 1/4 cup fried onions. Mix together remaining onions and all other ingredients. Spread mixture in prepared casserole dish
- Bake 20 minutes, until heated through. Top with reserved onions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!