We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's hard to find one recipe that can be described as easy, delicious, and a show stopper all in one, but, guess what... we have one for you right here! These Pepperoni Pinwheels are everything you want in a recipe and you'll be as ecstatic as we are with the results!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, heated
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Unroll pizza crust on a cutting board; roll crust into a 9-inch by 12-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
- Roll up, starting at long side; moisten edge with water, and pinch seam to seal. Cut into 1-inch-wide slices. Place slices 1-inch apart, cut side down, on a lightly greased 10- x 15-inch jellyroll pan; flatten slices slightly.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately with warm spaghetti sauce.
I've wrapped up pepperoni and Parmesan cheese in convenient refrigerated pizza crust for appetizers that won't be around for long! Spaghetti sauce of pizza sauce makes a quick dippin' sauce for 'em.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.