Pistachio Crusted Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pistachio nuts are a good source of protein and fiber whether we eat them straight for a snack or add â€™em to our recipes, like this party-pleasing pistachio crusted cheese ball.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 scallion (green onion)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts and scallion; mix well until thoroughly combined. On a large platter, form into a football shape.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios to cover entire football. Slice scallion for decorating cheese ball.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!