Pistachio Crusted Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pistachio nuts are a good source of protein and fiber whether we eat them straight for a snack or add â€™em to our recipes, like this party-pleasing pistachio crusted cheese ball.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 scallion (green onion)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts and scallion; mix well until thoroughly combined. On a large platter, form into a football shape.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios to cover entire football. Slice scallion for decorating cheese ball.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!