Pistachio Goat Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These salty and creamy appetizer bites will have your guests feeling like they're dining at a five-star restaurant. Our Pistachio Goat Cheese balls look and taste fancy, but they're extremely simple to make. So sit them out before dinner and watch them disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 11 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 4 ounces coarsely chopped pistachio nuts
- 48 washed and dried baby spinach leaves
What To Do:
- Bring goat cheese to room temperature. Using your hands, roll forty-eight 1/2-inch balls, and place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- In a small, shallow bowl, place pistachio nuts. Roll each cheese ball in the nuts to coat evenly.
- Arrange spinach leaves on serving platter. Place a cheese ball on each leaf and serve immediately.
You can save time by getting this appetizer ready the day before you plan to use it. Prepare the cheese balls, roll them in the chopped pistachio nuts, and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!