Pistachio Goat Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These salty and creamy appetizer bites will have your guests feeling like they're dining at a five-star restaurant. Our Pistachio Goat Cheese balls look and taste fancy, but they're extremely simple to make. So sit them out before dinner and watch them disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 11 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 4 ounces coarsely chopped pistachio nuts
- 48 washed and dried baby spinach leaves
What To Do:
- Bring goat cheese to room temperature. Using your hands, roll forty-eight 1/2-inch balls, and place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- In a small, shallow bowl, place pistachio nuts. Roll each cheese ball in the nuts to coat evenly.
- Arrange spinach leaves on serving platter. Place a cheese ball on each leaf and serve immediately.
You can save time by getting this appetizer ready the day before you plan to use it. Prepare the cheese balls, roll them in the chopped pistachio nuts, and store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.