We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ripe avocados and a few basics are all you need to whip up this fresh-tasting and Quick Guacamole that'll make you wonder why you ever brought home store-bought!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork until chunky.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!