Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Uh oh! Companyâ€™s almost here! No problem! This healthy roasted red pepper dip goes together in minutes. Donâ€™t forget the veggies and crackers for dipping.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
teaspoon ground red pepper
What To Do:
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined and smooth. Serve, or cover and chill; allow to soften slightly before serving.
- Serve with assorted fresh cut vegetables for dipping.
- If you want to roast your own peppers, cut 3 medium-sized bell peppers (any color) into 1-inch strips. In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Add pepper strips and toss to coat, then place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until peppers are fork-tender.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 16 12