Roasted Red Pepper Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted red peppers are so full of delicious flavor, we just had to come up with another way to enjoy them. Our recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Dip is sure to be a hit with your guests, so you might want to make a double batch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 salt
What To Do:
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined and smooth. Serve, or cover and chill; allow to soften slightly before serving.
- Serve with assorted fresh cut vegetables for dipping.
- If you want to roast your own peppers, cut 3 medium-sized bell peppers (any color) into 1-inch strips. In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Add pepper strips and toss to coat, then place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until peppers are fork-tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.