We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy Tennessee-inspired dish for unexpected company?and be sure to make lots, 'cause these disappear almost as fast as you can make them!
What You'll Need:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerator crescent rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 package (8 ounces) brown 'n' serve sausages (8 sausages)
- 6 thin slices Swiss cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles. Cut each sausage in half; cut the cheese slices into thirds. Wrap each sausage half in a piece of cheese (you'll have two extras), then in a crescent roll, overlapping ends and sealing completely.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Try using 1 package (8 ounces) of cocktail franks instead of sausage (they don't have to be cut in half). And for a bit more snap, try adding a dab of mustard on each one before wrapping in the crescent roll!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?