Sausage and Cheese Tartlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
These cheese tarts may be bite-sized, but they pack a spicy wallop, thanks to the sausage, olives, and dressing!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound mild ground pork sausage
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Ranch-style dressing
- 1 (4-1/2-ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 5 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo tart shells, thawed in refrigerator
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook sausage in large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Combine sausage, cheeses, and next 3 ingredients in large bowl. Fill each shell with a heaping teaspoon of sausage mixture, and place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheeses melt. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!