Sausage and Cheese Tartlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
These cheese tarts may be bite-sized, but they pack a spicy wallop, thanks to the sausage, olives, and dressing!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound mild ground pork sausage
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Ranch-style dressing
- 1 (4-1/2-ounce) can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 5 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo tart shells, thawed in refrigerator
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook sausage in large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Combine sausage, cheeses, and next 3 ingredients in large bowl. Fill each shell with a heaping teaspoon of sausage mixture, and place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheeses melt. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!