Shortcut Teriyaki Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These mouthwatering teriyaki-style baked wings will fly off your serving platter! With just a hint of spicy heat and no frying required, they fit with our love for finger foods and our goal to make our everyday foods a bit healthier!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups prepared teriyaki glaze
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 10 pounds chicken wings
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Split wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse then pat dry. Place wings on baking sheets and bake 30 minutes.
- Turn wings and bake an additional 30 minutes, until brown. Drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine teriyaki glaze and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well then heat over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly warmed. Remove from heat and toss with cooked chicken wings. Keep warm until ready to serve.
You can bake the wings ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer; then, before serving, simply warm them in the oven and toss them with whatever sauce you choose. It couldn’t be easier!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!